The Magical of Living at The Eglinton Yonge at Heart Condominiums
Remain connected to exactly what matters in life at The Eglinton Condos.
Yonge + Established. Yonge + Bustling. Yonge + Educated. Yonge + Active.
The building at its glance: Thirty-four storeys with a grand Lobby entrance providing you with 24-hr concierge. Amenities will include, a Fitness centre, Party room with catering kitchen and bar. Wireless lounge, Party room, Outdoor terrace with BBQ, dining area,lounge and sundeck, Kids room
& 2 guest suites.
Connect with Toronto's absolute best Live-Work-Learn-Shop-Play address, The Eglinton Condos. Toronto's uptown intersection, continues to rank among the city's most desirable neighbourhoods.
Public Transportation at your front doorstep, subway and future LRT links you to anywhere in the city quickly and easily.
Shopping bliss, big chains, small boutiques, local retailers and more.
Think Green, an urban landscape balanced by parks, paths and tree-lined residential streets, provides you with lush green landscapes all around.
Walk everywhere, walk the neighbourhood, everything is close by, fine cuisine, bagels and muffins, a burrito or hamburger or your favorite cappuccino, there's a billion places to satisfy your taste buds.
This mid-town intersection has it all. An incredible place to live and it's going to get even better.
Yonge & Eglinton is the largest and fastest growing Employment Centre in Toronto.
Employment here has consistently increased over the last five years, growing by 4,320 jobs or 28.0% since 2008.
In the last year alone, the Yonge-Eglinton Centre has increased its number of jobs by 2,020, growing by 11.4%. Employment in the Yonge-Eglinton Centre is overwhelmingly.
Office-related, with 8 out of every 10 jobs in this sector (80.6%).
Menkes is also developing another great project in the heart of Downtown Toronto. A 42 storey tower with a 6 storey podium providing 536 condominium suites. Register here or click on the link below for more info: Fleur Condos.
Within the next five to ten years the mid-town scene will shift from wonderful to unbelievably spectacular. In the future, you'll be able to zip out to Pearson on the LRT system. From your front door to runway in just 45 minutes. This bustling midtown intersection is undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation with more retailers and a rooftop park. On the South-West corner another multi-million dollar project is proposed for a totally brilliant new development.
Yonge-Eglinton Centre transformation
- Undergoing a $100 million upgrade to the complex
- Retail space being renovated and expanded
- Major Retail Tenants: Cineplex, Urban Outfi tters, Indigo Books,
- Metro, Pickle Barrel, LCBO, GoodLife Fitness, Toys “R” Us
- New retail tenants coming 2015 – Winners and Joe Fresh
- A total of 12 additional fl oors to be added to the 2 existing offi ce
- buildings (currently 750,000 sq.ft.) providing more employment
- opportunities in the area
Get around town quicker with the LRT
- When completed in 2020, the 19-kilometre Eglinton Crosstown light rail transit
- (LRT) will cut travel time signifi cantly and conveniently link to 54 local bus routes,
- three TTC interchange subway stations and GO Transit.
- The closest LRT station to The Eglinton is “Mount Pleasant”, located a 2-minute
- walk away at the corner of Mount Pleasant and Eglinton.
- Residents will be able to get to Yonge-Dundas Square and the Eaton Centre
- in just 20 minutes, downtown to Union Station in 24 minutes, and to Pearson
- International Airport in as little as 45 minutes.
Guaranteed Platinum Access
We Are Developer Approved Platinum Brokers
For more information register today for the Platinum Access Preview Event.
Register today for the Floor Plans and Price List. Please call or complete the form below to get all the info and to register now for the Platinum VIP Preview Sales Event.
|Developer: Menkes Development Ltd||Development Name: The Eglinton Yonge at Heart|
|Address: 161 Eglinton Ave East, Toronto||Location:|
|No. of Storeys:||Number of Buildings:|
|Unit Size Range:||Unit Type:|
|Price Range:||First Occupancy: |
|Property Taxes: Estimated at approximately 1% of purchase price||Maintenance Fees:|
|Platinum VIP Client Incentives: Developer and Platinum VIP Broker Incentives, Promotions and much more. Click here to register for the Platinum Access Event|